Business Communication and Planning
English is the language of business. Many international companies – Airbus, Daimler-Chrysler, Fast Retailing, Nokia, Renault, Samsung, SAP, Technicolor, Microsoft in Beijing, Rakuten, and more – have mandated English as their official corporate language. These companies understand that, in a global network of customers, suppliers, and other partners, it makes sense to share a common language.
In this program, you will engage in a variety of interactive, synchronous and asynchronous learning activities and explore the topics that matter most in business communication, from networking, negotiating, interviewing, marketing and more. You will also improve your language abilities and practice the skills essential for academic success in higher education.
Program Dates: Session I July 5- July 16 / Session II July 19 – July 30
Program Fees: USD 1650 / Session
Student Learning Objectives Highlight:
• Develop a broad range of communication skills in order to be effective leaders in the English-speaking business world.
• Improve English language skills and knowledge of business by focusing on contemporary business topics
• Gain confidence in the language of management, messaging, reporting, meetings, and interviews.
• Synchronous (Live Instruction) 3 hours per day
• Asynchronous (Activities, Workshops. Group Assignments and more) 3 to 4 hours per day