PRINCIPLES OF POWERFUL PHOTOGRAPHY
- Session I: July 5 to July 8 / July 11 to July 15 & July 17
- Session II: July 25 to August 05
*To request a sample virtual class daily schedule, please send us an email.
- Expert Camera Operation
- Refining Voice & Style
- Developing a Portfolio
Learning objects including but not limited to
- What’s your style of photography
- Familiarize yourself with the key strategies and principles that experienced photographers use to give power to their work
- Identify how form supports content in photography, and apply this knowledge as you analyze artwork and its emotional and intellectual effect on viewers
- Develop your technical ability and knowledge of camera mechanics
- How to present your portfolio to the public? You will learn to develop a coherent personal style and artistic voice and refine your rhetorical skills through academic workshops focused on effective communication.