INNOVATIVE ENGINEERING CHALLENGE
- Session I: July 5 to July 8 / July 11 to July 15 & July 17
- Session II: July 25 to August 05
*To request a sample virtual class daily schedule, please send us an email.
- Engineering Challenges
- Analysis of Work & School Environments
- Cognitive Science & Innovation
Learning objects including but not limited to
- What is innovation & how do we create it?
- Explore scientific research on the environments, habits, and conditions that make people and organizations more innovative
- Apply what you learn, and try to make innovation assimilate into your personal and professional life
- What is your creativity level? You will know that through participating in a variety of hands-on engineering challenges and applying your theoretical knowledge as you conduct analytical assessments