FUNDAMENTALS OF MARKETING
- Session I: July 5 to July 8 / July 11 to July 15 & July 17
- Session II: July 25 to August 05
- Winter Session: January 23 to February 03
*To request a sample virtual class daily schedule, please send us an email.
- Market Analysis
- Advertising Campaigns
- Consumer Behavior
Learning objects including but not limited to
- What’s the marketing in your understanding?
- Develop strategies for building brand equity, identifying and responding to shifts in consumer behavior and perception, and managing disruptions
- Develop a practical understanding of market analysis, branding, communication campaigns, and consumer behavior and perception
- Familiarize yourself with the steps to designing, implementing, and maintaining a communication campaign