JOURNALISM& EFFECTIVE STORYTELLING
- Session I: July 5 to July 8 / July 11 to July 15 & July 17
- Session II: July 25 to August 05
- Winter Session: January 23 to February 03
*To request a sample virtual class daily schedule, please send us an email.
*This subject is closed in summer 2023.
- Research & Interviews
- Informative & Engaging writing
- Publication & Ethics
Learning objects including but not limited to
- What is storytelling in the journalism world?
- Develop the four ‘C’s of effective communication: clarity, coherence, concision, and concreteness
- Acquire techniques for selecting, researching, and presenting news stories, drawing from both traditional and modern methodologies
- Familiarize yourself with best practices regarding the legal and ethical issues that journalists face