PSYCHOLOGY& HUMAN BEHAVIOR
- Session I: July 5 to July 8 / July 11 to July 15 & July 17
- Session II: July 25 to August 05
*To request a sample virtual class daily schedule, please send us an email.
- Nature vs. Nurture Debate
- How the Brain Works
- Evolutionary Psychology
- Comparative Analysis
- Free Will, Bias, Gender, and other Controversies
Learning objects including but not limited to
- What are evolutionary psychology challenges?
- Explore contemporary research, theories, and debates on human behavior within the field of psychology
- Familiarize themselves with the American Psychological Association format, the system used for academic and professional work in psychology, business, education, and many other fields
- Develop rhetorical skills such as argument structure, persuasion, cohesion, and concision. Refine communication and leadership skills by participating in discussions, presentations, and challenging group-work activities